This is not a blog.
This is not a diary.
This is an occasional outlet for pieces of writing, fiction and non-fiction, reasonable and otherwise.
Check out Peter’s Substack column, Slow Motion Riot, about movies music, books, TV and crime (real and imaginary).
- Writing Cop Shows
- Crime at its Core: Looking Back at Pietro Di Donato’s Christ in Concrete (1939)
- Reflections in A Broken Mirror: 9/11, Twenty Years Later
- Teddy the roofer: A NYC remembrance
- NYC is not dead yet: Years of adversity await, but Gotham will arise again, as always
- Crime and Literature: 10 Literary Classics with Criminal Elements
- The Death and Life of John Lennon
- My Favorite Crime Movie
- On Sidney Lumet
- Hardcore Memories
- Where Have All The Middlebrows Gone?
- Scenes From City Life